Skip to main content

Archive - Oct 22, 2013

Date

2 teens severely burned in Arkansas haunted house

October 22, 2013

2 teens severely burned in Ark. haunted house fire

BONO, Ark. (AP) — Two teenagers working as volunteers at a northeast Arkansas haunted house suffered severe burns when another worker poured paint thinner into a burning barrel, causing it to burst into flames, authorities said.

The fire broke out late Saturday at Nightmare Productions Haunted House on U.S. 63 between Jonesboro and Bono. The haunted house's owner, Cody Russell, said they don't yet know why the worker poured the chemical into the barrel but said he's since been dismissed from the company.

HASKELL — The Harmony Grove Cardinals’ pitching has been really good and then not so much...
HASKELL — After a year under Dwaine Fishburn as interim head coach, the Benton High School senior...
BENTON – After losing half its team and majority of its contributors to graduation a season after...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes