2 teens severely burned in Ark. haunted house fire
BONO, Ark. (AP) â€” Two teenagers working as volunteers at a northeast Arkansas haunted house suffered severe burns when another worker poured paint thinner into a burning barrel, causing it to burst into flames, authorities said.
The fire broke out late Saturday at Nightmare Productions Haunted House on U.S. 63 between Jonesboro and Bono. The haunted house's owner, Cody Russell, said they don't yet know why the worker poured the chemical into the barrel but said he's since been dismissed from the company.