Skip to main content

Archive - Oct 22, 2013 - News Article

Date
Type

2 teens severely burned in Arkansas haunted house

October 22, 2013

2 teens severely burned in Ark. haunted house fire

BONO, Ark. (AP) — Two teenagers working as volunteers at a northeast Arkansas haunted house suffered severe burns when another worker poured paint thinner into a burning barrel, causing it to burst into flames, authorities said.

The fire broke out late Saturday at Nightmare Productions Haunted House on U.S. 63 between Jonesboro and Bono. The haunted house's owner, Cody Russell, said they don't yet know why the worker poured the chemical into the barrel but said he's since been dismissed from the company.

SHERIDAN – In their last matchup in mid-June, the Benton Panther legion high school team jumped on...
ARLINGTON, Tenn. – Austin Kelly gave up an unearned run in a complete-game finals win and the...
CABOT – Down 1-0 after four innings, the Benton McClendon’s put on a power surge in the top of the...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes