Details for Advertising & Promotions Commissioner The City Council of the city
Advertising & Promotions Commissioner The City Council of the city of Benton is currently accepting resumes from citizens interested in serving on the A & P Commission. One commissioner will be appointed to fill a non-expired 3-year hospitality position. The Commission has management responsibility with regard to use of funds collected in the city's Advertising and Promotions fund. There is no salary with the position but expenses incurred in regard to A & P business could be reimbursed. There is a residency requirement. Deadline for response is 5:00 P.M. on Tuesday, January 21, 2020. Please submit resume to the A & P Office, 607 N. Market, Benton, AR either by mail or person.
- McClure wins case arguing residency
- HG announces closure because of flu
- Man arrested for allegedly trying to kill woman
- Massey named head man for youth club
- Fence Masters owners say faith drives business
- Fundraiser to help father give son kidney
- Deputies ask for community's help to locate missing man
- Salem fundraiser to serve unlimited pancakes
- Parkway Elementary is becoming a circus
- Home show gets new name, same show
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.