Jaris Johnson may not be a household name. However, “DJ Jelly Bean” has bolstered to new heights in the entertainment world with his ability to liven just about any crowd from behind the turntables at a wedding, birthday, prom or any other event.
- Coffee with the Mayor goes virtual
- Civitan paint party goes virtual
- Hutchinson: Deaths at 7 in state; $45M more to purchase PPE
- County court makes history with 1st teleconference hearing
- Judge Arey extends limited access policies to courthouse, county offices
- Court appearances rescheduled
- Benton Junior High makes assignment plans
- Bond set for alleged McDonald's shooter
- COVID-19 cases rise to 5 in Saline County
- Benton man charged with rape, other felonies
- Little Rock curfew changed to 9 p.m., mayor says
- Benton police arrest 1 in connection to shooting inside McDonald's near Alcoa Road
- Additional case confirmed in county; 6th death reported in state
- Tornado destroys parts of Jonesboro
- Benton prom, graduation postponed
- Pharmacist: follow doctor's orders when treating COVID-19
- Directive to limit gatherings, special session to begin Thursday
- Update: Benton Police respond to shooting at McDonalds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Twenty-five years after the grisly killings that transformed him from Hall of Fame football hero to murder suspect, 71-year-old O.J. Simpson says he is happy and healthy living in Las Vegas, plays golf nearly every day and stays in touch with his children.
The box office has a new king and his name is John Wick. The third installment of the hyper violent Keanu Reeves franchise has taken the top spot at the North American box office and ended the three-week reign of "Avengers: Endgame."
I love the John Wick films. They’re pure in their intent to provide well choreographed action sequences and bring bloody mayhem to anyone who would get in John’s way. What is unexpected from a film such as this is a far deeper story and a unique world.
“Aladdin” is the latest in a long line of live-action remakes of old Disney animated classics that the studio plans to release. I really enjoyed “The Jungle Book” and I absolutely adored “Beauty and the Beast,” and despite some questionable visuals in the trailer, I still had hopes for this …
The worst thing that I can say about any horror movie is that it was boring. I usually don’t fault horror films for much else. They’re usually made on a budget, so I know that they’re not going to be the most polished films in the world and I want to see how the filmmakers deal with these li…
Ever since “Wonder Woman” came out in 2017, the DC film universe has been on an upward trajectory (minus the speed bump that was “Justice League”). Warner Bros. has finally learned that maybe, just maybe, we want a little excitement, adventure, and dare I say humor, with our superhero fare.