In order to keep in touch with the citizens of Bryant while keeping everyone safe, Mayor Allen Scott is moving the April Coffee with the Mayor online.
Saline County Judge Jeff Arey has extended limited access to the Saline County Courthouse and other county facilities until April 20.
In a letter sent to parents and student of Benton Junior High School, Principal Chad Pitts has outlined the plans to continue education while students remain out of school.
According to many reports, a massive tornado has destroyed a number of businesses in Jonesboro. It is unknown at this time if injuries have been reported.
Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson announced today that two more individuals have died as a result of COVID-19, raising the statewide total to five.
According to the Arkansas Department of Health, the total number of positive COVID-19 cases and recoveries have risen since Gov. Asa Hutchinson spoke at 1:30 p.m. today.
All indoor gatherings of more than 10 people will officially be banned by a directive that Gov. Asa Hutchinson announced during his news conference Wednesday.
In answer for the overwhelming need for face masks for medical professional, Johnston's Home Center, 1421 Military Road, has begun offering instruction on how to create the masks.
Arkansas Medical Staffing is coordinating a campaign to make 100 percent woven cotton face masks for use by medical professionals in Saline County.
WASHINGTON — The White House and Senate leaders of both parties announced agreement early Wednesday on an unprecedented $2 trillion emergency bill to rush sweeping aid to businesses, workers and a health care system slammed by the coronavirus pandemic.
During his daily new conference Monday, Gov. Asa Hutchinson announced that he is pushing the individual tax filing date for the state of Arkansas to July 15.
In order to support local restaurants, the Greater Bryant Chamber of Commerce and the Benton Area Chamber of Commerce are promoting the Great American Takeout.
During Monday night’s meeting of the Benton City Council, Benton Utilities Manager David Vondran announced that the company would be temporarily suspending the disconnection of services due to nonpayment stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Understanding that the coronavirus closures have impacted the people of their communities, the mayors of Benton and Bryant are keeping the city government open to serve the residents.
The Arkansas Department of Emergency Management has issued a call for blood donors after seeing a drastic reduction in donations due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Gov. Asa Hutchinson announced during a news conference today that the individual tax deadline will be pushed to July 15 to match the federal deadline.
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump expressed qualms Monday about extending the current 15-day shutdown recommended by the federal government, even as his officials warned that the coronavirus crisis is deepening and Congress ran into more roadblocks trying to complete a nearly $2 trillion e…
The most recent update regarding the COVID-19 outbreak in Arkansas shows nine new cases have been reported, according to the Arkansas Department of Health.
During a recent meeting in the Benton City Council Chamber, the Personnel, Health and Safety Committee discussed how to replace the city attorney.
- Coffee with the Mayor goes virtual
- Civitan paint party goes virtual
- Hutchinson: Deaths at 7 in state; $45M more to purchase PPE
- County court makes history with 1st teleconference hearing
- Judge Arey extends limited access policies to courthouse, county offices
- Court appearances rescheduled
- Benton Junior High makes assignment plans
- Bond set for alleged McDonald's shooter
- COVID-19 cases rise to 5 in Saline County
- Benton man charged with rape, other felonies
- Little Rock curfew changed to 9 p.m., mayor says
- Benton police arrest 1 in connection to shooting inside McDonald's near Alcoa Road
- Additional case confirmed in county; 6th death reported in state
- Tornado destroys parts of Jonesboro
- Benton prom, graduation postponed
- Pharmacist: follow doctor's orders when treating COVID-19
- Directive to limit gatherings, special session to begin Thursday
- Update: Benton Police respond to shooting at McDonalds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.